Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Salman Khan Will get married ( Soon )


Bollywood actor Salman Khan who had a great time at boxoffice from past few years by delivering back to back hits.

I Will get married soon
Bollywood actor Salman Khan who had a great time at boxoffice from past few years by delivering back to back hits , While giving interview to media Salman Khan spoke about his personal and professional life.

Salman Khan who was busy with Dabangg2 shoot has taken out some time and given interview to various media journalists to promote his movie ‘Ek Tha Tiger’.When reporters asked about delivering back to back hits at Boxoffice,Salman said,”In the past, I had a knee-jerk approach to work and it showed on screen. I was doing movies for the wrong reasons — trying to juggle dates, do too many guest appearances, take up projects under pressure or for emotional reasons.Today, I am doing movies only for my fans and I am enjoying every bit of it. They are happy and so am I.”


He also specified that he is lucky and feels blessed to have the three ‘Fs’ in his life- family, friends and fans. And they shower him with unconditional love and support through thick and thin.

When reporter question about his Bachelorhood,will intend to remain a bachelor?,Salman replied,”No. Why should I? When right times comes i will get married.”

Source:- http://www.unitezz.com/




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment